Working through the complexities of investigations involving forensic technology
KPMG has one of the leading investigative practices. We can bring value to clients working through complex investigations where technology is a key component. This includes Cyber Crime response, Computer Forensics, eDiscovery and Data Analytics.
With a combination of knowledge, experience and technology, our Forensic Technology Practice assists clients in their efforts to achieve the highest levels of compliance and efficiency in investigating incidents, managing records and information, developing efficient, repeatable business processes for responding to legal and regulatory requests for Electronically Stored Information (ESI) and providing effective collection, processing and hosting of ESI for review and production.
How we can help:
- Computer forensic services
- eDiscovery transactional services
- eDiscovery managed services
- Cyber crime incident response
- Forensic data analytics
- Departed employee investigative services
- Anton Pillar order execution and preparation services