Your insight can create opportunities for you and contribute to a better future. Do work that matters, supported by a community that values difference and cares about you. Gain learning that’ll last you a lifetime and be recognized for the impact you make. Find opportunity everywhere with KPMG.
Thrive with us
What makes working at KPMG such a great experience? Knowing you are joining a team of diverse, passionate, highly skilled professionals who have your back. Grounded in a culture of trust, we're committed to creating a workplace that is equitable, inclusive and that prioritizes the mental health and well-being of everyone at KPMG.
Our people have told us that having time off helps them come to work feeling at their best. That's why we we've shared in the firm's success through additional paid time off at key times of the year. We also continue to enhance our robust Total Rewards offering with increased rewards and recognition programs that celebrate our teammates and their many accomplishments.
Ultimately, we are making investments that ensure everyone at KPMG has a career experience that allows them to thrive—because our people thriving is what matters most.
Parental leave support
$2,000 mental health benefit
Financial support for volunteering
50 personal care hours
Retirement and savings plans
Lifestyle and health spending accounts
Home workspace account
Remote work and travel program
Learn for a lifetime
With a deep commitment to individual growth and continual learning, we provide the tools, mentorship, and training programs to develop our people at every stage of their career. Work with some of the best on emerging practices and technologies and gain an advantage for life.
- KPMG has collaborated with Simon Fraser University’s Beedie School of Business to create a unique digital upskilling program, KPMG Digital Academy.
- KPMG represents a culture of mentorship through a variety of informal and formal programs, including our CEO's Leaders of Tomorrow reverse mentorship circle.
- We provide a wide range of learning opportunities that will help you excel and develop as a professional, including our Degreed internal learning platform and KPMG Business School (KBS).
- KPMG provides a generous education allowance to ensure that the learning never stops for our people.
Do work that matters
Every day, in ways big and small, you make a meaningful and positive difference for clients, people, and the communities we serve. In a world of increasing complexity, our purpose-led work helps empower the change needed to solve the toughest challenges and lead the way forward.
- We are committed to supporting world change through Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) with a US$1.5 billion ESG investment and a commitment to becoming a net-zero carbon emissions business by 2030.
- In 2021, KPMG in Canada provided $9 million of financial support to our communities through fundraising, sponsorships, donations, and other contributions.
- Our annual Impact Awards allow us to celebrate the positive impact our people make on social issues, inclusion, and mental health. To recognize our 2021 award recipients and their incredible impact, we donated $70,000 to their charities of choice.
- In 2021, 1,180 KPMG employees volunteered more than 36,000 hours on charitable projects.
Proud to be an employer of choice
Our award winning culture and commitment to providing a supportive and innovative workplace for our people has been recognized year after year. As one of Canada's Top 100 Employers and a leader in our industry we consider these employer awards as milestone accomplishments in the success of our firm.
Come as you are
As one of Canada’s Top Diversity Employers for 16 consecutive years, we know that a diverse workforce is key to our success. Both individually and as a team, we understand and value the differences that lead to stronger insights and innovation. Your unique experiences and perspectives belong here.
The future of work is here
We know that what people want from work has changed and so we are creating new ways of working – everything from the way we work, to where we work, to the tools we use. Our team is focused on building client connections and delivering service in a flexible, innovative and collaborative way.
Make your mark
Your aspirations and initiative make KPMG better. Be recognized for the impact you make, the leadership you show and the success you create with others.
- We reward great performance through programs that celebrate our people and their accomplishments, including Spotlight, Thanks, and Above and Beyond awards which could be redeemed for cash, added to savings plans, or donated to a charity of your choice.
- KPMG is passionate about strengthening our relationships with our communities, actively support employee volunteering, and we recognize that our opportunity to have a positive impact extends beyond our client work.
- Our employee referral program recognizes that connecting with top talent begins with our people. The success our people create by referring qualified candidates in their network is awarded through monetary bonuses and social recognition as part of our robust Total Rewards offering.
Insights and resources
Connect with us
Stay up to date with what matters to you
Gain access to personalized content based on your interests by signing up today