Governance, Risk and Compliance Services uses multidisciplinary teams to augment and enhance organisations’ existing internal audit capabilities. We can help make your internal audit functions, enterprise risk management programmes, and risk and controls management more efficient and effective.
Our professionals are experienced in:
- financial and operational internal auditing
- IT risk assessment
- finance management
- treasury and financial instruments
- the supply chain.
How KPMG can help
Our teams work with internal audit directors and audit committees to develop a quality internal audit function that:
- delivers strategic business assurance
- identifies business opportunities
- enhances organisational value.
- Co-sourcing and outsourcing services and evaluation of internal audit functions.
- Designing, executing and advising on the use of enterprise risk management.
- Developing continuous auditing/monitoring techniques.
- Rationalising monitoring functions and governance practices.
- Driving Sarbanes-Oxley and equivalent regulations compliance.
KPMG’s Governance, Risk and Compliance team is a trusted adviser to many of the world’s leading enterprises. We aim to deliver consistent, cost-effective and high-quality services. We can call on the following resources and expertise:
- A network of over 7,500 financial and operational internal auditors and IT auditors across the globe.
- Subject matter professionals teaming with internal auditors to enhance value.
- Experience in continuous auditing and monitoring, enterprise risk management, governance, regulatory compliance and broader risk and controls management.
- Governance, Risk & Compliance Services practices in over 50 countries.
- Access to the resources of one of the world’s leading professional advisory networks.
Important issues for business leaders include:
- internal audit strategic sourcing (right resources, right place, right time)
- enterprise risk management (structure, risk identification, monitoring, reporting, optimising)
- regulatory compliance (including SOX)
- contract compliance
- corporate governance
- sustainability/climate change
- continuous auditing/monitoring
- integrated assurance.
How well your internal audit function and risk and controls management deals with these issues can have a major influence on corporate performance and business outcomes.