As criminal and commercial threats to organisational integrity increase, preventative action and effective, measured responses become critical.
KPMG’s experts can help your organisation prevent and resolve:
- Commercial disputes
- Breaches of rules and regulations.
We can also help you design and build or audit your AML/CFT/Sanctions Programme and Risk Assessment.
Our team can establish the facts, collect and preserve evidence, assist recoveries and lay a foundation for criminal or civil action. Our ability to undertake covert and overt investigations spans national borders and can embrace multiple jurisdictions.
Dispute Advisory Services
KPMG’s Forensics Dispute Advisory Services can help your organisation avoid costly and unnecessary disputes and litigation. When things go wrong, we can help you reach a successful resolution.
Our services include:
- Expert witness services
- Economic loss assessments
- Insurance claim services
- Class action services
- Expert determination services
- Document management and electronic discovery
- Intellectual property disputes.
Investigations & Fraud Risk Management
Losses arising from fraud and misconduct can be a big problem. They invariably occur during periods of economic stress and can cause your business significant financial loss and reputational damage.
An effective, business-driven approach to fraud risk management includes a set of controls for preventing, detecting and responding to fraud and misconduct.
Our proactive services can help with your organisation’s:
- Fraud risk management
- Corporate intelligence
- Integrity risk management
- Whistle-blower reporting service.
And our team can conduct extensive investigation into fraud, bribery and corruption, money laundering and misconduct.
In today’s digital world, investigations, dispute resolution and regulatory compliance rely on information held on computers and other electronic media. Our forensic technology experts can prevent a threat becoming a disaster.
We can help your organisation:
Digital evidence recovery
- Analysing systems to identify and preserve sensitive data.
- Recovering deleted or damaged data.
- Detecting, confirming and reconstructing suspicious events using traditional investigative techniques and advanced forensic technologies.
- Monitoring networks to detect IT policy breaches and other unauthorised events.
Forensic data analysis
- Using data mining and visualisation techniques to uncover previously unobserved patterns and relationships that point to irregular behaviour.
Visual intelligence analysis
- Finding significant relationships and events by using sophisticated visualisation techniques to analyse large and complex data arrays.
Financial Crime Compliance
We understand that as a reporting entity, you want a manageable, pragmatic framework that works within your business, and is fully compliant with the expectations of your regulator while being proportionate to your risk.
Our team is focused on robust, real-world solutions based on our experience in New Zealand and internationally, including our experience with sector regulators.
We can assist you with:
- The design and build of your AML/CFT/Sanctions Programme and Risk Assessment.
- Readiness and health checks.
- Auditing your Programme and Risk Assessment.
- Responding to regulatory inspections and requests.
- Technical advice.
- Anti-Bribery and Corruption advice.
Engage with us
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia