Over the past century, surface temperatures have risen relentlessly with increasingly evident impacts on our physical, biological and economic systems. The choices that organisations make today will fundamentally reshape their value, while determining the extent of global climate change and our collective capacity to adapt.
A combination of powerful market and regulatory drivers – including New Zealand’s Climate Change Response (Zero Carbon) Amendment Act, the Carbon Neutral Government Programme, and the Financial Sector (Climate-related Disclosures and Other Matters) Amendment Act – are compelling organisations to take timely action.
KPMG IMPACT’s Climate Change and Decarbonisation (CC&D) team helps clients identify emerging risks and opportunities, develop and execute a strategic response, and report their progress with confidence. Learn more about our services and impact in 'A healthy catch' which covers our work with the Aotearoa Circle and New Zealand's seafood sector.
- Emissions inventories and climate accounting
- Emission Reductions Plans
- Climate-related risk and opportunity assessment
- Maturity assessment and gap analysis
- TCFD-aligned scenarios and stress testing
- Climate change strategies and plans
- Transition management and leadership training
- Climate-related Financial Disclosures
- CDP submissions
- Verification of emissions inventories
Engage with us
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia