Email Rebecca Simpson-Heine
With the introduction of country by country reporting by global regulatory authorities, understanding worldwide tax obligations and the treatment of investments is important to ensure ongoing compliance and to manage tax costs effectively.
How we can support you
Our services cover the full spectrum of tax support including:
- Core compliance services including preparation of income tax returns and provisional tax support
- Calculation of foreign investment fund and financial arrangement obligations
- Initial engagement briefings to understand New Zealand and global tax obligations
- Tax advice on investment structuring, investment decisions
- Tax residence status
- Transitional residence and short term visitor exemptions
- Assistance with rental property obligations and the bright-line property tax rules
- The application of double tax agreements
- Liaison with Inland Revenue including preparation of tax rulings and voluntary disclosures; and
- Advice on the tax implications of personal trusts.