When it comes to selling a business, a successful strategy requires active portfolio management and a well-planned exit or divestment process.
Our Deal Advisory professionals are forward-looking specialists with a broad range of skills, deep industry expertise, and a view on the future, to help you stay in front of the issues and avoid loss of value.
From helping you understand the potential risks and rewards of a divestiture to supporting you in minimising value leakage, we assess your situation and support your negotiating position to maximise the sales price and execute the deal with minimal disruption to the remaining business operations.
How we can help
Our integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions during the critical stages of planning and executing an acquisition.
- Deal strategy: How do I maximise shareholder value and returns?
- Option identification: What businesses can I acquire in my target markets?
- Evaluation: What is the asset worth to me?
- Deal execution: How do I get the deal done at the right price?
- Pre-close: How do I plan for a successful Day 1?
- 100 days: What is my plan for delivering the deal value?
- Value realisation: How do I maximise value?
Discover the answers and other key considerations by downloading our Buy Side ebook (PDF, 1.8MB).