Private pensions which supplement the basic state pension are the bedrock of a secure and comfortable retirement. However, the pace of regulatory change and the need for sustainability as well as cost control and risk mitigation can pose real challenges for trustees and employers responsible for managing pension schemes.
Legislative and regulatory developments including IORP II, the development of master trust offerings, ongoing data reporting requirements are increasing the complexity and costs of running pension schemes.
KPMG helps organisations face these challenges. Aligning commercial objectives with trustee and member needs we work with government, private and public sector employers as well as charities – to help clients find better ways of solving their unique pension challenges. We are actively involved in helping finance directors to measure the effect pensions have on their reporting. We ensure that employers can enjoy the peace of mind which comes with the knowledge that they are getting the best value for their pension spend. We help design and implement change, supporting employers and employees towards sustainable pensions.
How KPMG can help
- We provide advice on scheme design and ongoing management from an actuarial, tax, regulatory perspective.
- In light of changed offerings from pension providers we can help you navigate the landscape providing independent, unbiased advice on master trust and defined contribution pension plan options.
- We facilitate a thorough assessment of the risks and opportunities of regulatory changes resulting from auto-enrolment proposals, IORP II requirements, changes to the product landscape.
- We model the impacts of changes to your pension scheme through cashflow planning projections and scenario analyses.
- With KPMG, you can have confidence that you’re partnering with a team that is focused and concerned with your distinct challenges, benefitting from in-depth experience, insight and commitment. We incorporate the latest global thinking uniquely tailored for your circumstances into our support and best practice advice to help you.
Get in touch
To find out more about the work we do and how we can help you – get in touch today. We look forward to hearing from you.