Business modelling can play a key role in making business decisions provided the models are based on valid assumptions and associated risks are properly evaluated.
- Do you need to prepare a robust set of forecasts for investment, operational or regulatory purposes?
- Do you need to enhance your finance department’s reporting capabilities to assist with strategic decision making?
- Do you require professional assurance over a complex financial model that you or another party has prepared?
- Do you require assistance analysing and optimising your use of data and developing business analytics processes, models and tools?
- Do you require assistance with planning, delivery or oversight and assurance of a remediation project?
How we can help
Our business modelling team provides advisory support to a wide variety of clients through the development of customised models, commissioned analysis, financial model assurance and remediation assurance to assist you in addressing internal decisions, external stakeholder requirements or regulatory (e.g. Central Bank of Ireland) related matters.
Our experienced team consists of experienced modelling consultants, qualified accountants and taxation professionals. We have a long established track record in providing modelling support to clients across a variety of sectors, including financial services, aircraft leasing, insurance, energy, healthcare, consumer products and property management.
Our approach can aid key management decisions. Features of our work include:
- Thorough and robust methodologies (for both model build and model assurance)
- Established capabilities in complex transactional analysis and re-performance
- Proven project management methodologies and tools
- Use of proprietary tools and technologies
- Inclusion of experienced accounting and tax professionals in the team to provide an integrated and seamless service.
Get in touch
Contact Gillian Kelly today to find out how we can help you with your business modelling needs. We'd be delighted to hear from you.