A strategic approach to defining your capital financing objectives and understanding your debt, mezzanine, and equity financing options in light of both private and capital market sources is essential to sustainable growth.
Our debt advisory practice has experienced insights and market presence to provide holistic and conflict-free advice to match your strategic objectives. We offer hands-on assistance through the process of raising capital, from initial assessment and strategy to successful execution. Using clear and consistent communications, we can help you develop and strengthen shareholder support for the deal.
Our fund raising team
Our integrated team of specialists helps you focus on the key questions to develop and implement capital structuring transactions and raise capital in alignment with your goals.
- Strategy and capital structure: How do I maximise shareholder and stakeholder value?
- Option identification: What sources of finance (debt/equity) may be available?
- Deal execution: How do I achieve the best terms?
- Closing: How do I manage communications?
- Ongoing stakeholder management: How do I manage stakeholder communications to maintain lender and shareholder support?
Read the Fund ebook (PDF 4.2MB) for more information.
Get in touch
If you'd like to explore fund raising options for your business, get in touch with one of our business financing specialists below. We'd be delighted to hear from you.