Our training and mentorship program is built to help you succeed
We recognize obtaining your professional designation is a huge milestone in your career. Our Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) national training and mentorship program provides eligible KPMG employees with one of the most in-depth support programs in the industry.
Regardless of whether you join audit, tax or advisory, our priority is ensuring that you are successful. We offer you a sense of community, with tailored support and resources for both CPA Canada’s Professional Education Program (PEP) or a CPA Canada accredited post – undergraduate program.
At KPMG you’ll have access to:
- Common Final Exam (CFE) Boot Camp - A four day session allowing candidates to begin to prepare for the CFE with coaching by some of the best and brightest in the industry.
- Practice exams written by CFE gurus and marked by KPMG professionals, providing detailed feedback.
- KPMG Study Schedule outlining how to structure Capstone 2 deliverables and self-study.
- Interactive workshops hosted by past writers, to help candidates learn tips and tricks for exam writing.
Congratulations to our successful 2022 CFE writers
We are excited to announce that 599 of our KPMG in Canada professionals have successfully written the three-day Common Final Examination (CFE) with 7 individuals placing on the 2022 National Honour Roll.
Honour roll members
Tyler Andrews - Vancouver
Rachel Anholt - Saskatoon
Justin Belcher - Calgary
Justin Boyer - Saskatoon
Haley Coss - Kamloops
Ellen Tong - Toronto
Jasmine Yeung - Vancouver
Connect with us
Stay up to date with what matters to you
Gain access to personalized content based on your interests by signing up today
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia