Find opportunity everywhere with KPMG
Manager, Senior manager
Go farther than you ever imagined
Ready for a career in assurance that goes beyond expectations? At KPMG, we’re shaping the future of our industry, and you play a big role in helping us get there. Take your next career step with us.
Learn for a lifetime
Grow your way in an environment where learning is continuous. Feed your curiosity, with a variety of learning programs and gain an advantage for life.
Boost your experience with our digital upskilling program KPMG Digital Academy, designed to prepare our audit professionals for the era of machine learning and artificial intelligence:
- Offered through Simon Fraser University - Beedie School of Business, the program enables our professionals to earn a Graduate Certificate in Accounting with Digital Analytics, and can go on and obtain a Masters of Science in Accounting with Cognitive Analytics.
- All fully funded by KPMG.
Come as you are
At KPMG, we are dedicated to creating an inclusive environment where your unique experiences and perspectives make a world of difference to our clients, communities and one another:
- Fostering connections – over 30 internal People Networks across the firm.
- Recognized as one of Canada’s Top Diversity Employers for 15 consecutive years.
- A Chief Inclusion and Social Impact Officer leading in driving positive change in our workplace and communities.
Do work that matters
Do work that has real purpose. Be valued for the contributions you make, and the ideas you bring to the table. Broaden your experience and provide unique insight for a wide range of clients.
At KPMG, in ways big and small, you are making a meaningful and positive differences—to your clients, your peers and your community:
- We support you while you support your community through paid time off to volunteer as well as donation matching.
- Our annual KPMG Impact Awards celebrates the impact our people make and recognizes individuals and groups who go beyond for their community.
The future of assurance
At KPMG, you'll be part of a team of trailblazers at the forefront of digital transformation. By harnessing the power of leading-edge technologies, you’ll play a crucial role in transforming Assurance to provide higher quality, greater insights and a better audit experience.
KPMG has made significant investments in cognitive, machine learning and artificial intelligence capabilities to drive improvements in the way we process and analyze data. We are upskilling our people to enable them to harness the power of emerging technologies to deliver actionable insights and greater value to our clients.
- Use KPMG's smart audit platform, designed to facilitate more seamless and transparent interactions between clients and engagement teams.
- Work with some of the world’s leading innovators and technology platforms, such as: MindBridge Ai artificial intelligence, Alteryx data science, analytics and process automation, Microsoft Power BI data & analytics, IBM Watson cognitive technology.
- Support growth industries that make a meaningful difference such as ESG assurance.
Thrive with us
At KPMG, we're here to provide you with the support you need to be at your best every day through our caring community culture and suite of health & well-being programs.
We support your wellness in a way that is flexible, personal, and meaningful to you. It's why we’re committed to empowering you through our programs to build resilience, including:
- Mental health and wellness spending account to allocate benefits in a way that’s personal and meaningful to you.
- Global opportunities to apply your skills in different business and cultural environments around the world.
- Remote work and travel program that provides our people with to work and roam in eligible destinations for a combined total of eight weeks in a fiscal year, which includes both time spent working from another Canadian province and time spent working from an approved foreign country (with a maximum of four weeks abroad).
- 50 hours of personal care time.
Ready to make your career count? Join our team.
Life at KPMG
Since joining the firm I’ve travelled to over 40 countries - for work and pleasure. It’s been a fantastic opportunity for my career and my passions to come together.
The inclusion and diversity at KPMG is something I brag about. Being part of the LGBTQ+ community, I was able to be myself from the first day - and felt really welcomed and supported by my colleagues.
Connect with us
Stay up to date with what matters to you
Gain access to personalized content based on your interests by signing up today
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia