KPMG LLP is pleased to invite you to an informative TaxWatch webcast that will discuss important year- end payroll considerations for 2022 payroll reporting and 2023 compliance.
Please join leaders from the KPMG Employment Tax practice for a one-hour webcast to learn more about the key aspects of the year-end payroll process and address the specific challenges related to reporting compensation for your workforce, including the following key topics:
- What’s new in 2023: 2022 figures and key 2023 changes
- Multi-state reporting and withholding for a remote/hybrid workforce
- CARES Act payroll tax deferral repayment: Common issues and tips for compliance
- Common year-end mistakes to avoid
- Planning for 2023 compliance
This Webcast would be of significant interest to payroll and global mobility professionals, CFOs, human resources directors, CPAs, corporate tax staff, and other business and service providers working on payroll.