Compliance and planning
KPMG Asset Management Platform is built on a foundation of data management, collaboration, workflow tracking, and reporting. This scalable infrastructure enables faster turnaround of tax compliance and planning deliverables while increasing consistency and accuracy.
|Compliance process||Planning process|
- Complete transparency into the status of tax deliverables and the capability to drill-down into calculations (not a black box).
- Reduced risk of missing tax compliance and investor reporting deadlines.
- Increased operational efficiencies across all aspects of tax compliance (data collection, updating financial & investor/shareholder info, creating reports and tax filings).
- Minimized rework time & enhanced reporting derived from one tax technology platform supporting all major asset classes for both Federal and State.
- Improved decision support enabled by scenario planning, modeling, estimates and data analytics.
- Removal of constraints on business growth and profitability by replacing manual processes and legacy systems.
Our people serving you
Our tax and technology expertise serving partnerships, RICs, and REITs, coupled with the KPMG Asset Management Platform, is the perfect combination to assist your organization with automating and streamlining compliance, planning, and reporting.
|Our services||Getting started|
|The partners and professionals of KPMG’s Pass-through Services practice have extensive experience helping numerous partnerships, RIC, and REIT structures overcome their unique tax challenges. Working with our state and local and Washington National Tax teams, we help you realize tax advantages and maintain compliance by adding clarity through:|
- Entity formation structuring
- Legislative & regulatory developments
- Tax planning
|As part of the delivery model, a member of the tax technology team will be available to you throughout the transition planning, client onboarding, and service stages. Some of the key tasks that the combined KPMG tax & technology team will perform during your onboarding includes:|
- Understanding your current process, data & systems.
- Identifying key milestones to track.
- Reviewing & importing your investor & entity data.
- Reviewing system generated fund/organization charts for accuracy.
- Tailoring reports to serve your management team and investor demands.