Tax organizations are facing ever increasing compliance burdens, rapidly evolving technology, the expectation for efficiency creation with cost reduction, and challenges to retain and/or find effective and skilled talent. All these obstacles pose the question – how can they be alleviated?
On this webcast we take a look at how organizations are approaching these complex challenges, and particularly how Tax Managed Services may be a viable option, through an explanation of the strategic and operational elements of the model. Topics include:
- Significant tax operations disruptors
- What is Tax Managed Services?
- How does Tax Managed Services differ from co-sourcing/outsourcing?
- Service provider/client relationship in a Managed Services model
- Benefits of a Managed Services model (short & long term)