The financial services industry has faced many disruptions over the past couple of years, which has reshaped the way we work. We have adopted digital technologies, remote working, and even new outlooks on concepts like ESG.
These changes have naturally affected our approach to risk mitigation and regulations. In light of these new rules from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau, we must continue to adjust our strategies and processes.
In our recent webinar, we discussed these new regulations and how professionals should respond, including:
- 2022 regulatory compliance challenges from the CFPB
- How and why an entity comes under CFPB supervision
- Staffing expectations and recommendations through the lens of a former Lead Examiner
- Summary of CFPB expectations for a Compliance Management System (CMS)
- Mitigating risks of a bad first impression with the CFPB
There was also a Q&A with our speakers at the end.
Some or all of the services described herein may not be permissible for KPMG audit clients and their affiliates or related entities.