Andrew is the St. Louis Office Managing Partner. He has 25 years of experience serving public and private companies in the financial services industry.
Professional and Industry Experience
Andrew has extensive experience in providing advice and counsel to the financial services industry, including broker-dealers, investment advisers, and commercial banking institutions. His experience includes a review of annual financial statements and public filings, research and consultation, and coordination of efficient and effective audits.
Andrew has served as the lead Partner on several complex audits as well as initial public offerings. In addition, Andrew has served as the concurring review partner for several banks and financial institutions. Core strengths and accomplishments include:
- Served as a national resource for the KPMG audit methodology.
- Served as a national instructor for the firm’s engagement seniors, managers, and partners regarding audit methodology and various technical matters.
- Served as reviewer for the firm’s quality review program over issued audits.
- Variety of auditing and accounting areas, including Lending, SBA Lending, Bank acquisitions, and acquisitions of credit-impaired loans.
- Initial Public Offerings.
- SEC regulations.
- Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
- Serves as a board member for CEOs Against Cancer, Greater St. Louis Inc. The St. Louis Regional Business Council, The St. Louis Sports Commission, and The United Way.
- Served as the St. Louis office Partner in Charge of Human Resources.
- Served as a board member for St. Louis Children’s Hospital Foundation and Southern Illinois University – Carbondale School of Accounting.
- Served as Chairman of the Make-A-Wish Foundation of Southern Illinois.
- Served as a St. Louis leader of the KPMG Community Impact program – an initiative not driven by corporate mandate, but personal/charitable interests of employees.
- Served as a St. Louis leader in the KPMG Reviving Baseball in Inner Cities (RBI) program -- an initiative that not only helps inner-city youth develop their skills on the diamond, it also helps prepare them for college and beyond.
- Previous member of the KPMG St. Louis office's Great Places to Work Initiative.
- Former Trustee, Vice President, and Treasurer of Orchards Homeowners Association.
- Served as the Vice-Chair of the O’Fallon, IL City Planning Commission.