Dan is a Managing Director with KPMG Ignition. He is the New York City Market Lead as well as the Advisory Lead for Ignition. Dan was responsible for leading the creation of the KPMG Ignition Virtual offering in the face of the disruption from the pandemic. Dan’s primary focus today is on working with clients around evolving their vision, strategy and operating model in the face of ongoing change.
He has a diverse background including Strategic Marketing at Fortune 500 Technology organizations, Account Management in the Industrial space to a decade abroad working with clients across the globe and currently in Innovation Consulting.
Dan is passionate about design thinking, experience design and delivery to help clients tackle their most complex challenges.
Relevant Professional and Industry Experience
- Dan recently led the Consumer & Retail field of play and works with clients across a range of industries including Industrial Manufacturing and Technology. Prior to joining the US firm, Dan was previously Global Executive for the Consumer & Retail Practice at KPMG International from 2012-2019.
- Dan played a critical role in the development and execution of the Global KPMG Customer Insights Program, culminating in an annual publication of “Me, My Life, My Wallet,” recognized by Source for Consulting as one of the top thought leadership pieces of 2019
- Based in London, followed by a relocation to NYC in 2017, Dan worked closely with global sector leadership as well as our marketing, knowledge management and research teams to collectively support the Consumer & Retail Global Account portfolio and worked with global / national sector leadership to grow the business.
- Dan returned to KPMG as the Global Automotive & Diversified Industrials Knowledge Leader in February 2011. From 2007-2009 he acted as Global Marketing Manager for the Diversified Industrials and Energy and Natural Resources sectors within Industrial Markets.
- Prior to joining KPMG, he held various marketing and account management positions within the technology sector at Unisys Corporation and SunGard Higher Education. He entered the professional services space in early 2007, acting in an Account Management role supporting lead partners and client services teams at Deloitte and Touche USA LLP.
Colgate-Palmolive, Coupang, Microsoft, Nestlé, Sherwin-Williams, US Foods, Walmart