Kelly is a Director in KPMG’s Emerging Technology Risk practice with experience in Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Intelligent Automation platforms. She has led and executed engagements across a range of industries and sectors including Technology, Media and Telecommunications, Manufacturing, Consumer Markets, and Healthcare. Kelly has also delivered a wide range of traditional and innovative solutions to her clients including emerging technologies (i.e., mobile, cloud, Intelligent Automation) risk assessments, technology enabled business process reviews and controls integration, IT audit support for Sarbanes Oxley and Financial Statement Audits, IT Internal Audit projects over emerging technologies, Service Organization Control (SOC) reporting, and various other risk and compliance related engagements. In addition, Kelly has experience with medium-large sized clients with complex IT environments (40+ systems).
Professional and Industry Experience
Robotic Process Automation and Intelligent Automation
- Performed a comprehensive Intelligent Automation risk assessment for a large telecommunications company addressing key risks related to the current and future state RPA environment resulting in gap identification and remediation recommendations.
- Performed a contract negotiation for a pharmaceutical company implementing multiple Intelligent Automation platforms with their outsourcing provider to help identify risk, mitigate, and monitor contractual requirements, use cases, solution design, and implement RPA governance model.
- Performed a RPA risk assessment, implementation, and operationalizing of governance framework including risk, controls, procedures and templates for a large consumer retail company that implemented an RPA pilot for key financial processes using an outsourcing provider.
- Performed a RPA risk assessment, implementation, and operationalizing of governance framework including risk, controls, procedures and templates for a large consumer retail company implementing a global RPA program across business functions involving multiple RPA platforms.
- Performed a Machine Learning assessment of Internal Audit’s capabilities for a large financial services institution and audit of a machine learning model utilized by credit and fraud functions.
- Involved in Intelligent Automation use case development related to the Compliance and IT functions within organizations, and risk identification for financially relevant business processes.