Digital transformation is here and it's human.
Successful transformation relies on cutting edge technology, but it also relies on the human factor.
You need the right talent to drive innovation, a culture ready for change and smarter business functions designed for the people who use them.
It’s time to bring it all together and deliver value at every stage of the transformation journey – building an organisation that is powered, connected and trusted.
Whether you’re just starting out or have a specific problem to solve, we can help.
Ready to transform your business?
What are CEOs saying about digital transformation?
believe customer centricity is the key driver of digital transformation
say lack of key skills is hampering cyber security transformation
say sharing data remains a significant challenge culturally and operationally
strategic workload to the cloud
Which business functions are ripe for digital transformation?
Protect your customers, assets and reputation with modern identity and access management practices.
Deliver more value for the business with self-service, data insights and agile management practices.
Make decisions with real-time data - automate, predict and deliver more value to the business.
Unlock technology enabled efficiencies and cross-functional insight to focus on the customer experience.
Automate support, improve problem resolution and spend more time on business priorities.
Manage and report on an evolving risk landscape using cloud-based tools and real time data.
Break down silos to create a connected front office with leading cloud platforms like Microsoft and Salesforce.
Attract and retain talent with a seamless digital experience. Drive efficiencies backed by data and insights.
What does business transformation mean for your sector
Each industry faces a digital future with its unique set of challenges and opportunities. Read our insights for a deeper dive.
Explore more thought leadership and research
KPMG surveyed more than 2200 industry experts across 15 countries to dig deeper into the progress of technology transformation and digital maturity.
Do Australian businesses have the right talent, culture and leadership in place?
- Australian Retail Outlook 2023
- Attract and retain the right talent
- Culture counts in successful transformation
- Leadership, but not as you know it
- Deliberate and dynamic digital transformation
- Digital transformation research 2021
- The moments that matter in transformation
- Delivering customer experience through digital transformation
- Create a future forward, connected, powered and trusted business
- Forecasting the future of XR and the metaverse
- Digital transformation & optimisation – top 5 issues facing Australia’s business leaders in 2022
- Cyber security considerations
- Transform using advanced technologies, data and human insights
- Personalisation creates loyalty
KPMG helped Bega transform their HR function in 9 months. How?
Due to a major acquisition, Bega almost doubled its workforce. We worked with them to adapt their operating model, move to the cloud and implement a future-fit Workday HR solution.With a single source of workplace data, Bega's HR function can attract and retain the best talent and offer a distinctive employee value proposition.
Read the case study >