Empowering positive change for our communities, focusing our efforts on Indigenous Australia, Mental Health, Climate Action and Lifelong Learning.
Corporate Citizenship aims to create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
KPMG Australia is taking action for people, planet and society
Driven by our purpose, our Corporate Citizenship strategy focuses on priority areas that support a fairer, more sustainable future: Climate Action, Indigenous Australia, Lifelong Learning, and Mental Health.
- We work alongside community partners to deliver joint programs and initiatives in line with the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- We harness our people’s passion and expertise to create positive change through pro bono engagements and meaningful volunteering opportunities. We take action to support vulnerable and at-risk communities and the organisations that are making a difference for them in Australia and beyond.
- We also have a responsibility to address and positively influence the environmental, social and governance (ESG) issues that are shaping our world. This includes delivering on our commitments to supporting a net zero future, investing in emerging sustainable technologies, respecting human rights and promoting inclusion and gender equity.
- Nature Positive Challenge – backing Australia's most impactful startups.
- Lifelong Learning Action Plan 2022-2026 (PDF 979KB)
- Elevate Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) 2021-2025
- Climate Action Plan 2018-2022 (PDF 424KB)
- KPMG's Modern Slavery Statement 2021
- KPMG's 'Our Impact Plan 2022'
- Mental Health Action Plan (2022-2026) – coming soon
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia