When your data's disconnected, it's hard to appreciate its full potential
In May 2022 KPMG Australia acquired the business of Brisbane-headquartered enterprise software integration and automation specialist, Rubicon Red, to provide specialist skills in intelligent automation, data engineering and software integration to mid-market organisations. Read more in the media release.
KPMG can help you make sense of it, and turn it into a valuable asset, with deeper insights on your business and customers, to help you grow.
We can simply give you advice on which data systems to build.
Or we can also do the data architecture and design for you.
Because when you connect your data, you’ll know how to grow.
And how you grow matters.
Benefits of data integration and insights
A single clear overview
Streamline your existing tech stack so you surface only the most relevant data.
Tap your data's value
Unleash your data’s untapped value and supercharge your business decisions.
Full suite of services
From simple Advice to Architecture & Design, Implementation and Management.
Our data integration and insights services
If you simply want advice on which data systems to build.
We’ll help you reimagine your core data processes and integration needs, to deliver a best-practice solution that provides valuable insights and gives you a competitive edge.
- Evaluate current state
- Co-Develop Data, Integration, Insight Strategy
- Design Data & Tech Integration Roadmap (Blue Print)
- Legacy Modernisation
- Identify Automation Opportunity
- Tech Enablement / Partner Selection
- Program Governance & Oversight (TAC/CAB)
- Best Practice Frameworks, Data Policies, Security, Regulatory
- CD/CI Program Management
- Integration Strategy
- Insight Strategy
When you also want the data systems built for you.
We’ll take all your existing initiatives, capabilities and investments – then align your data across your entire technology landscape, for a robust and fully integrated solution.
- Target Architecture: Vendor platform selection
- Integration Platform Capabilities review and suitability to existing application landscape
- Integration Patterns and Methods
- Data Integration Strategy
- Architecture governance and adherence to business strategy
- Enterprise Monitoring Requirements and fitment
- Review designs against agreed patterns
If you’d then like those data systems put in place.
With consideration of your specific industry, we’ll either help you augment a client team or deliver the entire integration stream using enterprise-ready patterns and building blocks.
- Process integration for legacy to cloud – resolving connection pain points
- API development
- Cloud integration and orchestration
- API gateway implementation
- Data connectors for legacy and cloud
- Data platform integration for insights and automation
When you also want your new data systems managed for you.
We can even be your 24/7 data managers, tapping those valuable insights for you, with an eagle-eye for spotting new opportunities and ways forward for your business.
- Complete managed secure platform with legacy connectors to support hybrid models
- Low cost to serve – delivering data insights to the business
- Simple entry to cloud integration
- Connected enterprise with KPMG managed components/building blocks
- Roadmap of extensions to cloud connections and automation
- Incident management, monitoring and tracking
Get your data talking
Give your data a voice. It can tell you how to grow.
If you're a mid market organisation, we can help.
Connect with us
Just leave us your details below and we will be in touch to discuss how we can help get your data talking, so your business can grow.
Further reading and insights
How the power of data can help private companies in the mid-market construction industry navigate changing conditions and profitability issues.
Helping construction companies through changing conditions and profitability issues.
- Cyber safe: Protecting local councils’ data from cyber attacks
- Data and Digital Transformation in the Mid Market Report 2021
- Realise the value of your data
- Realise business efficiency through integration
- Realise insights through informed business decisions
- Realise your digital business
- Cyber security for the mid market
- Future of local government
- Future of higher education