With an increased budget, focus on technology enhancements and a stated plan for increased examination activity, the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) has a busy agenda ahead.
KPMG LLP is pleased to invite you to this ninety-minute webcast led by our professionals from the Washington National Tax practice for a discussion that includes:
- A potential government shutdown - impact to the IRS and taxpayers
- Research & Development credit updates
- Artificial Intelligence and data analytics at the IRS – what does this mean for taxpayers?
- Alternative Dispute Resolution programs update
- Moore at the Supreme Court
- IRS efforts in partnership examinations, and more.