Workers’ expectations for consumer-grade experiences that are embedded seamlessly in the flow of work are evolving rapidly.
To respond and drive people transformation, HR needs to fully integrate the HR service experience with:
- The broader back-office services, such as Financial and IT
- The enterprise experience platforms, including social collab virtual meetings, service management
- Deep analytics, learning, and intelligent automation capabilities.
The result? A truly modern, experience-centric HR function designed to drive growth through improved engagement, increased productivity, and talent retention.
The digital service experience is the foundation for a successful digital HR transformation. Today’s competitive and dynamic organization requires today’s modern HR to be:
- Experience-driven: lead with a workforce-centric experience designed based on the moments that matter most
- Digitally delivered: leverage leading solutions to establish an integrated technology ecosystem
- Value-focused: deliver on the value proposition to provide improvements tuned to the strategic business imperatives.
How we can help you
We can work with you to become a future-ready business partner, from strategy through activation, and quickly help deliver value to your organization. Our specialists will team with you to lead digital-smart strategy—one that is focused on the moments that matter most and deliver on employee expectations.
KPMG digital HR and innovation services include:
- Digital experience strategy and innovation
- HR technology strategy and selection
- HR technology enabled transformation
- HR technology and experience optimization
- Digital HR operating model optimization
- HR analytics and automation strategy and modernization.