Regulatory compliance can be a hurdle for even the most experienced financial services professional. Not only is it about complying with the letter of the law. It is a question of embedding compliance in your organization’s culture to prevent possible breaches at source and to ensure a professional response if something does go wrong.
This is where our Regulatory & Compliance experts have particular expertise. Our knowledge goes far beyond pure legal and regulatory work, enabling us to work with you to implement truly effective changes to your business and operating models. From impact assessment to design and implementation, through to the testing phase.
How we can support you
Accompanying you on your transformation journey and helping you be compliant in every situation and technical matter. Let us help you benefit from the insights of our Swiss and international network of specialists.
- FINMA licenses
- Special investigations on behalf of supervisory authorities or a financial institution
- Cross-border issues
- Outsourcing of compliance functions
- Third-Party Risk Management
- Wind-down services
- Decentralized Ledger Technology and enterprise blockchain services
- FS-related legal/regulatory topics such as AML/KYC, anti-bribery/corruption, Automatic Exchange of Information (AEoI), MiFID/FINSA, and Collective Investment Schemes regulations.
Your key contacts
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you haven't found the information you were looking for or would like to do business with us.
Gain further insights in what we do.
- Third-Party Risk Management (PDF)
- Illustrative consolidated financial statements (PDF)
- FinIA asset manager license: Prepare for a successful transition (PDF)
- A long way to investor protection Vol. II (PDF)
- Anti-Money-Laundering in times of Cryptocurrency (PDF)
- FIDLEG und deren Bedeutung für Schweizer Finanzdienstleister (PDF, in German)
- Fighting financial crime in the digital age (Video)
- Organizational Measures for Preventing Financial Crime (PDF)
- Regulatory update: an overview of the latest developments in the financial sector (PDF)
- The role of Artificial Intelligence in combating financial crime (PDF)
Further areas of expertise
The challenges are great. But the opportunities are greater. We help you implement change to position you more strongly for sustainable success and support you in taking advantage of the opportunities.