Acting quickly and decisively to prevent, detect and respond to fraud and misconduct concerns is essential to minimize disruption and loss.
Amid a business climate characterized by an increased vulnerability to fraud and heightened expectations from regulators concerning corporate compliance, acting quickly and decisively to prevent, detect and respond to fraud and misconduct concerns is essential to minimize disruption and loss.
Many of the world’s largest organizations rely on KPMG for our global reach, technologies, industry acumen, local insights, and deep experience in navigating board, shareholder, auditor and regulator concerns.
To help our clients achieve the best investigative outcomes, we draw on our understanding of the regulators’ expectations and latest trends. We are grounded in the detail of regulations such as SEC rules, the FCPA, False Claims Act, and the ever-evolving OFAC sanctions regime. Our professionals routinely assist in matters involving the SEC, Department of Justice, FTC, FINRA, and other domestic and international agencies.
Areas where clients have benefited from our experience:
- Regulatory non-compliance, including false claims and anti-bribery and corruption concerns
- Financial reporting and earnings management fraud, embezzlement and misappropriation
- Internal investigations into a wide spectrum of employee misconduct
- Evidence collection and e-discovery
- Risk and vulnerability assessments
- Proactive monitoring, including data analysis
- Financial crimes and OFAC and AML compliance