With the passage of the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA), your company may have the opportunity to take advantage of newly available tax credits.
Although these tax credits can be lucrative ventures, they are difficult to navigate with increased requirements. With limited guidance available, companies are struggling to mobilize their workforce to take advantage of new opportunities and stay compliant with new requirements.
KPMG LLP (US) is hosting a one-hour TradeWatch webcast which will feature professionals from our Washington National Tax and Trade & Customs practices, with a focus on the following areas:
- General overview, considerations, and leading practices for IRA compliance
- IRA credit application process and practical considerations
- Domestic content bonus credit requirements under the IRA
- Credit opportunities for critical mineral and component manufacturers under section 45X
- Connecting the dots, cross functional collaboration
Attend this webinar to learn more about the IRA, how you can navigate the application process, and how your company can stay competitive with these new cost saving opportunities. Don't miss this valuable opportunity to grow your business and take your projects to the next level!