Are you facing audits or other tax controversies around the globe? Would you like to hear about how other multinationals have navigated these complex issues as tax authorities continue to take strong stances? KPMG LLP (KPMG) is pleased to invite you to a one-hour TaxWatch Webcast that highlights the global tax controversies faced by multinational companies.
Senior transfer pricing dispute resolution professionals from KPMG member firms in the U.S., Canada, Greece, the Netherlands, Peru, and South Korea will discuss real-life experiences they’ve faced with their clients including the following:
- Government incentives and transfer pricing in Canada
- A marketing adjustment to a routine distributor in Greece
- Korean APA and MAP in the consumer goods industry
- Dutch challenge to marketing fee paid to IP Center
- Intragroup services challenge in Peru
- IRS challenge to interest rate on intercompany debt