Amir has more than 20 years of international experience in program management, portfolio management, PMO governance, process design, technology implementation and organization change management with a focus on leading and complex cloud-based business transformation programs from inception through to benefit realization. He has consulting and industry experience with business development, engagement management and managed services in financial services, IT, state and local government and healthcare industries. His experience also includes governance, risk and compliance strategy and leading ERP program governance assurance on client’s Internal Audit transformation programs and Application Lifecycle Management capabilities.
Professional and industry experience
- Program Governance Assurance Lead on a $5B global food flavoring client’s Internal Audit of a $230M S4 HANA ERP business transformation program. Conducted program assurance reviews and reported observations and findings on the business case, governance structure, planning, scope, schedule, budget, execution management, security and controls, organization change management and risk management. IT Governance Lead on client’s Internal Audit review of Application Lifecycle capabilities.
- PMO Lead for a project portfolio management target operating model engagement using KPMG’s Powered Enterprise cloud-based business transformation methodology for the capacity development business of a $2B international financial institution serving 189 countries. This included establishing a global transformation governance across 13 departments, conducting a current state assessments, running future state needs analysis workshops, process design workshops, technology vendor product market survey and data migration planning. The target operating model resulted in a business case driving a 15% efficiency improvement in project, administrative and technology support costs.
- Established global PMO governance model of a 3 year $50M+ cross functional ERP transformation program for one of the largest hospital providers in the U.S. The scope included establishing a target operating model vision, evaluating and selecting ERP vendors, validating and piloting vendor selection, planning, design and implementation of supply chain management, financial management, decision support and corporate finance.
- PMO lead of a multi-year $27 million change program to transform a major U.S. city's procurement systems and processes for 200+ agencies and 245,000+ vendors. Implemented the Ivalua Vendor Management, Solicitation, Contracting and Request to order system. Successfully implemented PASSPort using the Ivalua SAAS cloud e-procurement platform. This reduced the cycle of onboarding vendors from 40 days to 8 hours through eliminating manual processes and paperwork by taking VENDEX online. PASSPort has also strengthened business integrity controls, reduced administrative burden, making completing procurement tasks easier and providing better governance of the vendor lifecycle. PASSPort also provides real time monitoring of vendor performance to build history and reduce risk by enhancing the quality of risk review for contract award.
- Led a multi-year business transformation program to develop, standardize and implement global best practices for one of the biggest IT company in Japan with $47 billion in revenues and 162,000 employees globally.
- Conducted a PMO and testing assessment for a technology transformation program at on of the world’s largest commercial fleet management service company with over $24 billion in assets. Scope included process design, data migration, interfaces, application enhancements and testing as part of an acquisition integration.