As a Deal Advisory Partner, Alex is responsible for providing advice on domestic and cross-border mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures. Alex began his career with KPMG as part of the Silicon Valley Audit practice where he served various SEC registrants within the technology sector. Alex also worked for Cisco Systems, Inc. as part of the acquisitions and investments team. He has been based in the Silicon Valley for over 17 years.
Professional and Industry Experience
- Alex has led a variety of diligence projects for leading technology corporations. On the buy side, Alex has led projects which have entailed pre-acquisition diligence of financial, accounting, and operational aspects of target companies.
- On the sell side, Alex has helped clients prepare businesses or divisions for sale.
- Alex has led cross-border transactions for his U.S. clients throughout Latin America, Western Europe, Australia, Korea, China, and Taiwan.
- While at Cisco, Alex was responsible for the execution of acquisitions and venture investments. Alex also worked with business units to assess divestiture opportunities.
- As a result of his experience at KPMG and Cisco Systems, Alex has worked on a variety of transactions within technology industries, including software, SaaS, networking/communications, advertising, mobile gaming, consumer electronics, and semiconductors.