Nicole Lord is a Managing Director in KPMG Ignition, where she is responsible for supporting clients in better understanding disruption and signals of changes in order to achieve actionable business strategies and innovation. In her role as National Markets Leader, she oversees the strategy, teams, and activation of Ignition capabilities to various markets in the U.S.
Relevant Professional and Industry Experience
- Led various client strategic innovation sessions in our Ignition Centers to support client’s business model innovation, leveraging KPMG Ignition’s design thinking and strategic intelligence methodologies.
- Led several strategic intelligence projects to support innovation for companies, including research focused on trust, cyber security, telecommunications, and changing consumer expectations across generational lenses.
- Developed thought leadership and points of view to support innovation and growth in KPMG’s Trusted Imperative.
- Directed and managed the design, development, and implementation of KPMG’s firm-wide innovation strategy and operating model while identifying potential risks and highlighting areas of improvement.
- Designed organizational structures, including core competencies and incentive structures along with leading and executing people management and culture initiatives that shaped a high-performance, sustainable organization with growing team from 20 to 70 professionals.
- Prior to joining KPMG Ignition in 2016, led large scale transformational projects for digitization of risk management and compliance activities at a top tier financial institution.