Sam is a Principal in KPMG Digital and is responsible for bringing together digital solutions for customers in consumer markets across multiple disciplines, competencies and capabilities within KPMG. With over 25 years of experience, he has implemented solutions involving business transformation to thrive in a digital world, customer experience, data and analytics, mobile commerce, Internet of Things and mobile device infrastructures. He specializes in helping customers drive business value using digital and disruptive technologies that include but not limited to digital transformation, creating non-traditional revenue generation models, intelligent supply chain and channel enablement. As your Engagement Partner, he will work with your project leadership team and sponsor to create the best possible solution and launch a successful product in the market.
- Advisor to the C-Suite at several multi-national CPG and retail companies to help with digital transformation globally by creating target operating models, innovation partnerships, adopting disruptive technologies, new business models and non-traditional revenue streams
- Envisioned and built several e-commerce business platforms for consumer, retail, industrial and pharmaceutical companies to launch new products and create new revenue streams with higher operating margin while co-existing with traditional business models
- Developed a strategy and executed projects to help a big-box retailer create an enhanced guest experience and store associate experience to support a superior customer experience
- Deployed comprehensive mobile device infrastructure for a national big-box retailer’s1,600 stores and 70,000 associates to improve guest experience and provide interactive capabilities for self-service.
- Created a monetization model for a payment processing company to help generate revenue from data
- Developed a mobile loyalty platform to connect retailers with subscribers using location based services while addressing privacy
- Created a channel enablement digital strategy and implemented a mobile solution for a global conglomerate that increased revenue by using data analytics to improve the effectiveness of the sale and shorten the sales cycle.
- Created a machine-to-machine analytics solution for a National Industrial Manufacturer to collect data from multiple sensors and provide data visualization based on insights to maximize machine uptime and utilization and effectively manage SLAs for customers.
- Developed a strategy and pilot program for a multi-national company to identify and monetize a sensor based product line that was accretive to current line of business.
- Created millions of digital moments related to revenue generation and O2C improvement for a global commercial services company, by using mobile capabilities and mobile payments for field workforce.