Bill is a seasoned front office consultant with over 25 years of experience driving innovation and modernization across the customer value chain for Fortune 2000 companies across a wide range of industries including Manufacturing, High Tech, Med Tech, Aerospace and Defense and Travel and Hospitality. He has extensive experience leading large global multi-year transformation projects to successful delivery on-time and on-budget using cloud-based, agile digital solutions.
Bill is a leader in the areas of customer transformation, strategic planning, process optimization, IT strategy, technology selection, architecture and systems integration.
Professional and industry experience
- Led an $80M multi-year, value-driven transformation of systems, processes, and personas for a global A&D company. The end goal was to create a modern, digital platform that transformed the pricing, opportunity management, contact center and field service capabilities to empower more than 20,000 total users across multiple business segments including commercial, defense, and services. The solution includes Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Revenue Cloud, Field Service and Open-source AI/cognitive tools.
- For a top ten Medical Technology company: Developed a roadmap to achieve the future services vision and associated technology implementation. Led the implementation of Salesforce Service Cloud and Field Service in a follow-the-sun model for 15,000+ contact center and technicians. Solution also included Experience Cloud for self service. Solution included complex integration to multiple SAP instances around the globe. Business goals included support for tiered service models, better insights on contract entitlements and capture of leakage for parts and billable services along with technician optimization/efficiency.
- For a major supplemental power supplier: Led the transformation of the organizations sales, pricing and service strategy. Project goal was to increase overall market share and drive margin improvements. Scope of the project was global with more than 10,000 users. Solution involved Sales Cloud, Revenue Cloud and Service/Field Service.
- For an international beverage supplier: Led the customer transformation effort to improve customer service and contact center operations for 6,000 global users and supporting independent bottler ordering, field service operations for fountains, Freestyle machines and other branded assets. Order data integrated to SAP for fulfillment. Solution was based on Salesforce Service Cloud.
- For a major hospitality/cruise line company: Responsible for complete revamp of all customer systems including direct sales, trade sales, incentive sales, contact center, on board service, marketing and master data management. Solution included all major Salesforce clouds and Informatica MDM. Solution was deployed to 8,000+ ship and shore side associates.