Harvinder bring over 18 years of industry and consulting experience in delivering global transformational programs to large Asset and Wealth Management (AWM) clients. He has assisted my clients in performing strategic operations and technology assessments, designing target operating models, conducting financial analysis and transforming front, middle and back office while converging technology platforms to drive enhanced capabilities, scalability and efficiency. He has led several 3rd party platform assessments, platform selection, contract negotiations and platform implementation programs, delivering these programs in both waterfall and agile manner.
He operates in a 'teaming' culture, 'roll-up your sleeve' approach, and 'idea generation' focused on creating business value. He has a track record of building and maintaining strong relationships with clients, communicating effectively at all levels within the organization and building and leading high performing teams. Prior to joining KPMG, he worked for GE Capital, and Deloitte where he led the development of Robotics and Managed Services solutions for Capital Market clients.
- Asset & Wealth Manager: Assisted client with the strategy, target operating model and multiyear roadmap to transform their Wealth and Asset businesses leveraging end-to-end technology platforms like Aladdin & Charles River. Currently advising client on the platform selection process and implementation planning.
- Global Asset Manager: Assisted client with the strategy to transform their fund billing operations and platform with the goal of simplifying the technology footprint, reducing risk and supporting new product growth. Currently advising the business and technology teams on delivery using an agile delivery model.
- Digital Client Experience Solution: Built an alliance with a Fintech provider and leading a team of 15 professionals to deliver end-to-end digitization of processes across the client lifecycle to Asset and Wealth Management clients (i.e. onboarding to transition).
- Global Universal Bank: Designed and implemented a Digital Risk Identification (Risk ID) Enterprise Solution to enable Senior Leadership to view key risk exposure for capital planning and strategic planning purposes.
- Retail Broker Dealer: Led the design, development and implementation of a global Outsourcing center resulting in multi-million dollar savings and significant improvement in operational effectiveness.
- Technology Solution Provider: Designed and executed strategy to improve client experience and drive responsible growth.