Andrea is the lead partner of the KPMG Due Diligence for Lenders Practice, a group within Deal Advisory and Strategy. Andrea has over 29 years of experience, including 20 years with KPMG, and nine years with Arthur Andersen LLP’s Transaction Advisory and Assurance Practices. Her experience includes:
- Providing due diligence assistance and structured finance consulting services to clients in the financial services industry for international and domestic transactions.
- Analyzing and modeling structured finance transactions, evaluating asset-based, asset-backed, and cash-flow debt structures, and assisting acquirers in financial, cost saving and synergy analysis.
- Diverse, practical experience in manufacturing, aviation, distribution, retail and service segments.
- From a cross border perspective, Andrea has extensive experience with structuring deals with international components.
- Experience executing Regulation AB attest engagements, and other asset-backed securities transaction related agreed-upon procedures. Andrea has worked with clients across the financial services sector, including commercial banks and finance companies, hedge funds, asset-backed securities issuers, primary and master servicers, and trustee organizations.
Andrea is a member of the AICPA and the Illinois CPA Society. In addition, Andrea serves on the Advisory Board of the Commercial Finance Association Education Foundation and the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Board. Andrea also serves on the Ann & Robert H. Lurie Surgical Board as well as the Advisory board of Disability:IN Chicagoland.