KPMG and Salesforce are dedicated to delivering sustainable, enterprise-level solutions that support long-term climate initiatives, regulatory compliance, and shareholder value.
Salesforce Net Zero Cloud is an established platform that helps companies quickly integrate, track and analyze reliable environmental data. The platform includes calculation methodologies following the Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Protocol as well as preloaded datasets from the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), and other entities to accurately assess carbon accounting for companies.
KPMG Powered Enterprise is a combination of leading practices and processes, proven technology solutions, and a next-generation delivery framework to streamline the implementation of enterprise-level applications, such as Salesforce Net Zero Cloud. These accelerators enable us to rapidly build and deploy solutions that meet our clients’ needs while increasing the speed to market.
Working together, KPMG Advisory services and Salesforce solutions help companies drive their climate actions forward at multiple levels:
- Producing verifiable data to understand a company’s environmental impact
- Conducting carbon accounting audits within weeks instead of months
- Tracking energy patterns and emission trends, and then evaluating environmental impact based on rich data visualization and powerful analytics
- Proving to customers, employees, and investors a corporate commitment to carbon-reduction and sustainable practices
- Giving regulatory agencies a clear snapshot of a company’s environmental impact activities.