Justin Fox is an Internal Audit Risk and enterprise Risk Managing Director in KPMG’s Consulting practice with experience in accounting, auditing, and information systems functions. His internal audit experience includes over 15 years in internal audit and internal controls, including, internal audit co-source, SOX testing assistance and program implementation, and real-time system assessments.
- Leads a SOX testing engagement of a large consumer retailer and assisted them in the SOX space as they went public and transitioned to S4/HANA.
- Experience managing multiple global SOX testing engagements, including documentation, planning, and testing while managing multiple teams testing controls in over 10 countries.
Internal audit – Financial Controls, IT Controls, ERP Implementations
- Leads a co-sourced internal audit engagement for a previously Fortune 500 global manufacturing client. Manages over 200 issued reports per year, including IT ERP implementation reviews, SOX testing, and financial audits.
- Leads an Internal Audit co-source arrangement for a Fortune 500 diversified industrial client.
- Works and coordinates with multiple foreign offices to locate, manage and review testing performed by local resources.
- Experience auditing SAP, Oracle, JDE, SyteLine, and others, primarily related to system implementations and IT general controls.
- Led a financial process documentation and control gap analysis project at a forest products company. This included developing process flows and gap analyses as well as developing an IT application map and portfolio.
- Experience leading Quality Assurance reviews for global clients.