Global Mobility Services
Global Mobility Services
Aligning our thinking to your talent management objectives, we can support you with the planning and management of your international workforce.
Having a global workforce throws up some complex compliance questions.
KPMG's global network provides comprehensive global mobility services. Aided by the latest technology, our clients are given the ability to efficiently perform all the personnel management tasks required for their employees based all over the world.
Taxation across national borders is much more complicated than it is in the same country. KPMG provides high-quality advisory services to assist companies and their employees, meeting all the necessary compliance requirements. Its services range from providing support in the run-up to an employee's departure and after they arrive in another country through to help with tax returns, tax reconciliation statements and dealings with tax authorities.
Incentive-based pay on a global basis
For companies with a mobile workforce, remuneration systems pose a challenge from a compliance point of view. As well as facing a different legal system in each country in which you operate, frequent changes in payroll reporting and withholding tax requirements also need to be addressed. KPMG has developed its online Global Equity Tracker (GET) to solve precisely this problem.
Enterprise Assignment Manager
Enterprise Assignment Manager is KPMG's proven online management system for employee secondment. It allows all the necessary secondment data to be monitored and assignment-specific balance sheet summaries to be generated automatically, including calculating specific tax-exempt amounts, bonus deductions, global hypothetical tax, salary splits and year-end reconciliation statements.
- Developing, reviewing and benchmarking guidelines, manuals and principles governing employee secondments abroad
- Advice on the transfer and deployment of staff linked to the company's headquarters or regional branch offices. Preparing full-cost accounts for employees on secondment; calculating net pay as well as gross-ups and hypothetical tax
- Advice on international remuneration systems and social security systems
- Handling complex tax issues relating to international staff transfers and cross-border commuters
- Optimizing administrative procedures relating to employee secondments
- Providing industry specialists to administer international secondment schemes
Global Mobility Services Brochure (PDF)
Boardroom Questions: Talent management... or talent risk? (PDF)
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia