In today's business world, companies’ long-term financial success has become increasingly linked to how they are integrated into society and the environment. Today, it is more important than ever to incorporate ESG in their business strategy to build a resilient business model that thrives in the new reality and helps make the world a more sustainable and better place for everyone. On this page, we have compiled our expertise for you.
No matter where your company is on the path to becoming a sustainable business, we can help you along the way.
Our blog articles offer a clear picture of current trends and challenges facing the sustainability landscape.
- Revised system of the GRI Standards
- Climate stress tests for financial institutions
- Responsible Business Initiative (in German)
- FINMA addresses greenwashing – what to do now?
- The Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation is here
- Swiss climate reporting is heating up
- Non-financial reporting by Swiss corporations (in German)
- Reporting on the race towards net zero
- Sustainable Investing and Compliance Risks
- Supporting growth and ensuring care
In our videos, our sustainability experts talk with specialists and partners from business, society and politics about the biggest changes of aligning corporate strategy in a sustainable way.
Studies & Publications
We have listed a selection of global and Swiss thought leadership around ESG.
- Regulatory Wave: How to prepare for the upcoming developments in key markets
- Governance aspects of the ESG journey: How to integrate ESG into strategy and risk management
- Taxonomy Regulation: Impact on Swiss financial institutions
- Towards Net Zero Report: How the world's largest companies report on cilmate risk and net zero transition
- The Time Has Come: KPMG’s survey of sustainability reporting 2020 – a guide to investors, asset managers and ratings agencies
- ESG: Environmental, Social, Governance: An introductory guide for businesses
- Recent developments in the ESG landscape: And why it is essential that the belong on board agendas
- Clarity on Sustainable Finance: The important role of financial institutions in financing the transition to a circular economy
- Frontiers in Finance: Latest market insights and forward-looking perspectives for financial services leaders and professionals
- Dealing with human rights: Challenges in the context of reporting and management processes (in German)
- ESG risks in banks: Learn more about effective strategies to use opportunities and mitigate risks
- Getting ahead in the circular economy: An opportunity to create value and build resilience
- Five misconceptions about climate-related risks: And how you can look at them
- Looking forward to a rising temperature? Practical insights for a climate risk scenario analysis