Global Management Team of KPMG International achieves gender parity with four new appointments
Today, KPMG International announced the appointment of four new members to its Global Management Team (GMT).
Today, KPMG International announced the appointment of four new members to its GMT
The updated GMT, effective from 1 October, draws on the strength and breadth of the organization’s global reach with the new leaders joining from across the member firm network. The appointments reinforce KPMG’s commitment to develop and promote its own talent and further demonstrate its commitment to gender diversity and female representation in leadership positions as articulated in the recent KPMG: Our Impact Plan - KPMG Global (home.kpmg)
The new team will continue to be led by Global Chairman and CEO, Bill Thomas. Together they will play a critical role in delivering on the organizations’ collective strategy and to ensure that KPMG remains sustainable, integrated and ready to meet the challenges of today as well as the emerging issues of tomorrow.
They remain collectively committed to KPMG’s:
- people – enabling them to grow, develop and prosper across disciplines, providing new and diverse opportunities, while also ensuring it can attract the best talent in the market.
- clients – giving them access to a broad range of services, expertise and ideas when they need them most as part of a single, fully integrated model.
- wider economy and society – giving organizations around the world access to a broad range of skills and expertise, combined with KPMG’s strong sector knowledge, helping them to prosper, while also protecting the integrity of the world’s capital markets.
Joining the GMT are:
- Global Chief Digital Officer, Lisa Heneghan. Lisa joins the GMT from KPMG in the UK where she successfully drove organization-level transformation. As Global Chief Digital Officer, she will oversee the continued execution of KPMG’s US $5 billion investment in technology, people and innovation, accelerating KPMG’s own digital transformation and transforming across the value chain to enhance the experience for both our clients and people.
- Global Head of Quality, Risk and Regulatory, Paul Korolkiewicz. Paul has three decades of experience within KPMG including many years as Global Lead Engagement Partner for some of KPMG’ largest international clients and most recently as the Global Head of Risk Management for Audit.
- Global Head of Clients & Markets, Regina Mayor. With more than 30 years’ of experience with KPMG, most recently as Global Head of Energy & Natural Resources, Regina is one of the world’s most recognized industry thought leaders and a strong voice for women and inclusion.
- Global Chief Operating Officer, Gary Wingrove. Gary has been with KPMG for nearly 25 years, most recently as CEO of KPMG Australia where he led the firm to record growth.
The world is in a period of flux. Business leaders are facing a raft of challenges on an unprecedented scale – from post-pandemic recovery to geopolitical tensions, recession fears and inflationary pressures. I’m confident that the collective experience and knowledge of our new GMT members will continue to foster our collaborative and integrated culture and build on the solid foundation established over the last 150 years. Together, we remain steadfast in our commitment to empower our global workforce of almost 250,000 people to deliver insights and value to clients and service the communities in which we live.
Global Chairman & CEO
Following the new appointments, four GMT members will retire from the global organization’s leadership team. They include Ed Cannizzaro, Philip Davidson, Christian Rast and Gary Reader.
I would like to offer my deepest thanks to Christian, Ed, Gary and Philip whose stewardship and commitment has helped to further build the foundations for our continued success. I know that many of our next generation of leaders will thank them for their mentorship, guidance and support over the years to come.
Global Chairman & CEO
For media queries, please contact:
Brian O’Neill, Senior Manager, Global External Communications
T: +44 7823 668689
About KPMG International
KPMG is a global organization of independent professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. KPMG is the brand under which the member firms of KPMG International Limited (“KPMG International”) operate and provide professional services. “KPMG” is used to refer to individual member firms within the KPMG organization or to one or more member firms collectively.
KPMG firms operate in 144 countries and territories with more than 236,000 partners and employees working in member firms around the world. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such. Each KPMG member firm is responsible for its own obligations and liabilities.
KPMG International Limited is a private English company limited by guarantee. KPMG International Limited and its related entities do not provide services to clients.
For more detail about our structure please visit: home.kpmg/governance
About KPMG International’s Global Management Team
The Global Management Team works under the supervision of the Global Board, with other leadership groups, on key priorities including developing global strategy and driving alignment between KPMG firms, functions and sectors.
About KPMG International’s Global Board
The Global Board is the principal governance and oversight body. The key responsibilities of the Board include approving long-term strategy, protecting and enhancing the KPMG brand, and approving policies and regulations.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia
Stay up to date with what matters to you
Gain access to personalized content based on your interests by signing up today