Permanently available data and increasingly mobile and remote access to confidential information both pose risks to companies. Targeted electronic attacks on information systems by both external and internal perpetrators as well as cases of fraudulent activity regularly make the headlines. The companies affected need to locate, secure and analyze relevant data quickly. KPMG Forensic meets these requirements with state-of-the-art forensic technology (machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data visualization) and an interdisciplinary team of IT specialists, investigators, auditors and lawyers.
- e-Discovery in order to locate relevant documents and information
- Forensically sound and defensible preservation, collection and analysis of data from conventional and novel digital storage media and devices
- An array of technology-assisted solutions for (semi-) automated evaluation of datasets using forensic data analysis
- Data hosting in the Swiss KPMG Data Center in Zurich (FINMA compliant)
- Incident Response Services in the event of a cyber attack
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia
Read our latest insights and find out more about related services .
Your key contacts
We will gladly remain at your disposal to answer any questions you may have.
Interesting topics for you:
Cyber & Digital Risk Consulting
We support clients across industries to be safe, from business strategy to bits & bytes. If an incident strikes, we help respond and recover swiftly.
KPMG Powered Enterprise
KPMG's Powered Enterprise is a transformation solution that supports organizations towards sustainable change.
Sign up to our newsletters to receive regular information on the topics of your interest.
Our blog offers a clear picture of current trends and challenges facing the Swiss economy.