KPMG LLP (KPMG) is pleased to invite you to a one-hour TradeWatch webcast that will provide an insight into the evolving trade & customs landscape in China and its impact on U.S.-based companies currently operating in China.
Senior Trade & Customs professionals from KPMG member firms in China and the U.S. will provide an informed view on trending regulatory, enforcement, and policy areas. The discussion will focus on the following topics with specific reference to U.S. multinational corporations’ (MNC) interest in trade with China:
- Tendency of Customs audits and challenges
- Royalty fee and transfer prices
- Disputes in tariff classification (HTS)
- Export controls and sanctions developments
- Emerging concerns surrounding anti-dumping duties
- Practical recommendations to address the array of trade developments