The evolution to documenting product lifecycle through cloud and network connectivity has significantly affected the global marketplace with regards to internal document controls. Mitigating export exposure risk is an integral part to a robust trade compliance program. As a result, industries and trade technologies alike must be agile enough to navigate internal controls for these ever-changing applications. By combining a global trade management system with other sources of data, companies can both minimize exposure to trade violations and house important, traceable trade data.
KPMG LLP (KPMG) is pleased to invite you to a TradeWatch webcast that will explore opportunities around controls for intangible goods. KPMG Trade & Customs professionals will discuss the following topics related to such considerations and opportunities:
- What are intangible goods and deemed exports?
- Why is it important to control intangible goods, and what impact could it have on your company?
- What are challenges around controlling intangible goods?
- What are data needs for attribute-based access controls?
- How can technology be leveraged for intangible controls and solutions considerations for controlling intangible goods?