As tax organizations work to increase automation, incorporate the utilization of available technologies and broaden data management capabilities to meet expanding tax reporting requirements, the Tax Technology Ecosystem is in a constant state of continuous improvement. This includes evaluating how to expand the impact and functionality available within 3rd Party Tax Compliance and Provision Software.
Tax departments should consider the design and integration of their 3rd Party Tax Software within the Tax Technology Ecosystem to identify opportunities leveraging available software functionality, improve data integration, enhance controls and integrate results from the software in support of reporting requirements.
Join us for this KPMG Ignition Tax panel discussion. Topics will include:
- Overview and selection of 3rd party tax provision and compliance technology platforms
- Implementation & enhancement strategy
- Integrating data management platforms with tax software
- Other emerging trends in tax
- Preparing for the future.