Circularity will become non-negotiable in a world where resources are finite, and the climate emergency is pressing. A circular economy is a model of production and consumption, which involves sharing, leasing, reusing, repairing, refurbishing, and recycling existing materials and products for as long as possible. KPMG in India’s circular economy advisory offers a full suite of services and solutions.
- Research and trends analysis: Through data analytics and engaging stakeholders, KPMG can help you to map the impact of circular economy principles on your industry sector.
- Opportunity identification: KPMG in India can help you to identify circular economy risks and opportunities through modelling, core competency analysis and market scans.
- Strategy development: KPMG in India can help you to develop a circular economy strategy which leverages competencies within your organisation.
- Strategy implementation: KPMG in India can help you execute your circular strategy and guide you in monitoring, tracking and reporting on performance.
- Circular advantage programme: KPMG in India’s capacity building programme will help your company to design circular economy strategies while exploring collaborative opportunities with other vanguard firms.