Global credits, grants and incentives regimes around the world continue to evolve at a rapid pace. Many countries, territories, and jurisdictions are acknowledging the importance tax incentives play in supporting innovation, establishing new industries and growing knowledge economies. KPMG teams can help companies access tax credits, grants and incentives and innovation benefits they may be eligible to receive.
How KPMG Tax Global Credits, Grants & Incentives Services can support you
KPMG firms’ teams of 800+ professionals use an approach that is flexible, working with clients to develop custom approaches that can help them achieve their strategic goals given their unique tax profile and financing needs.
- Coordinated and systematic assessments of credits, grants and incentives across multiple jurisdictions for retroactive and prospective opportunities as related to major corporate initiatives, i.e. ESG, global expansion, BEPS, etc.
- Credit and incentive services, including site selection, incentive negotiation, and tax credit services for companies with planned expansions and growth activities
- Strategic analysis to identify optimal incentives, interactions with other incentives and tax positions, reputational risk, and Pillar 2 interaction.
- Governance approach through which a company evaluates credits and incentives, embedded within an homogenized investment decision and management process, with participation from a cross-functional stakeholder group
- Technology tools to manage credit and incentive portfolio and allow for transparency and visibility to better inform future business decisions
- Local tax and industry specialties and expertise
- Ongoing tax and industry technical consulting services as legislative or compliance developments arise
Benchmarking against comparable tax departments can be a powerful tool for reflecting on your current state and planning for the future.
Benchmarking against comparable tax departments can be a powerful tool for reflecting on..
Explore KPMG Global Tax
KPMG’s global network of climate change & sustainability practices helps you build long-term value in a rapidly changing world.
KPMG’s global network of climate change & sustainability practices helps you build...
Connect with us
Subscribe to Future of Tax
Future of Tax updates straight to your inbox.
Follow us on LinkedIn
View daily content on our LinkedIn showcase page.
Throughout this webpage, “we”, “KPMG”, “us” and “our” refer to the network of independent member firms operating under the KPMG name and affiliated with KPMG International or to one or more of these firms or to KPMG International. KPMG International provides no client services. No member firm has any authority to obligate or bind KPMG International or any other member firm vis-à-vis third parties, nor does KPMG International have any such authority to obligate or bind any member firm.