With ever-increasing customer expectations, rapid market and technology changes, increasing levels of regulation and growing shareholder scrutiny on performance, business leaders are being forced to continually re-evaluate their operational strategy.
The Global Strategy Group's (GSG) approach helps business leaders to do this by balancing short term cost improvements with long-term change. It helps address key questions such as:
- How do I align my operating model given changes in market, competitive dynamics, or business strategy?
- Is there potential to improve my performance and how am I comparing to competitors?
- How do I simplify complex and inefficient operating model structures?
- What will technologically or regulatory driven change mean for my operating model?
GSG helps clients generate value by challenging strategic decisions and align their operating model to their business strategy and financial targets by:
- Developing and testing a range of alternative operating model options to identify the optimal solution for their business, balancing opportunities and risks
- Identifying, quantifying and prioritizing efficiency opportunities, to drive cost reduction and free up funds for investment
- Identifying opportunities to leverage relevant emerging technology and digital capabilities to embed agility and efficiency in current processes
- Streamlining and aligning processes, organizational structures, management information, decision rights and incentives
- Designing and sequencing a change program to successfully deliver the required changes
Unless the context otherwise requires, throughout this website “Global Strategy Group”, “GSG”, “KPMG”, and “KPMG network” (“we”, “our”, and “us”) generally refers to the member firms of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International, a Swiss entity that services as a coordinating entity for the KPMG network. KPMG International provides no client services.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia