The accelerated pace of technology change raises some questions that go to the heart of strategic planning. Organizations may need to rethink which markets they operate in, what problems they are solving for their customers, their role in the value chain and efficacy of current operating models. They need to consider the new opportunities created by emerging technologies, and evaluate their readiness to adapt to change.
KPMG's digital strategy proposition helps put strategy before technology and answer some of these key questions for clients:
- What does digital mean in their context - what are the most promising ideas and what is their exposure to disruption?
- What future digital profile will help deliver their corporate vision and strategy?
- Are these ideas feasible to implement? Will they adequately deliver desired outcomes? Have all risks and consequences been considered?
- How to deliver value while balancing short term wins with long term goals while maintaining optionality?
Our approach to digital strategy is underpinned by the 9 Levers of Value framework to bring benefits to clients by:
- Collaborating with broad group of stakeholders to ensure ideas that pass through design sprints are feasible and robust
- Directly exposing clients to innovators and start-ups to supplement KPMG's experience and capabilities
- Using design thinking principles to rapidly prototype, test and iterate ideas to help break fixedness in thinking and encourage innovation
- Setting out the financial ambition and vision upfront to help focus efforts and ensure strategic alignment
Unless the context otherwise requires, throughout this website “Global Strategy Group”, “GSG”, “KPMG”, and “KPMG network” (“we”, “our”, and “us”) generally refers to the member firms of the KPMG network of independent firms affiliated with KPMG International, a Swiss entity that services as a coordinating entity for the KPMG network. KPMG International provides no client services.
Connect with us
- Find office locations kpmg.findOfficeLocations
- Social media @ KPMG kpmg.socialMedia