With organizations being driven to do more with less, the internal audit function has become a prime candidate for meaningful transformation and strategic sourcing. Internal audit should aim to be more dynamic, data-driven and technology-enabled as it delivers enhanced assurance, risk insights and business improvement.
Powered Internal Audit is positioned to help internal audit teams answer important questions, such as:
- How can I adapt the function to rapidly changing technology and digital acceleration?
- How can I adapt to shifting regulations and social expectations?
- How can I help retain — and attract — talent by implementing new ways of working?
- How can I better manage emerging risks?
- How can I add value amid budgetary pressures and changing operating models?
Choose to drive strategy
Powered Internal Audit provides businesses with a pre-configured starting point to jump-start their internal audit functions. Achieving the future of internal audit capabilities requires a significant level of investment in skilled resources, methods, training and technical infrastructure.
With technical skills, regulatory knowledge and business acumen — all empowered by data and technology — KPMG firms can help organizations accelerate internal audit transformation.
Powered internal Audit's capabilities include:
- Internal audit approach and governance
- Manage human capital/talent
- Perform risk assessment
- Individual project initiation
- Integrate a risk-based approach into internal audit planning
- Organizational reporting
- Consulting mindset that transitions thinking from problem finders to problem solvers
- Enhance organizational value
- Project reporting
- Individual project execution
- Manage issues and actions
From problem finder to problem solver
KPMG professionals want to help you move your internal audit function from a problem finder to a problem solver with Powered Internal Audit. With an evolved internal audit function, organizations can develop an agenda to deal with disruption:
- Stakeholder engagement and trust: Internal audit knows its top stakeholders and takes the time to foster a relationship of trust.
- Digital acceleration: Leverage technology with organizational goals in mind and use it to enable program and project-level work.
- Data, analytics and insights: Enterprise data is available and used, and new data is curated by internal audit to provide insights and assurance.
- Strategy and value management: An internal audit strategy considers a mix of enhanced assurance, risk insights and business improvements attuned to stakeholder needs.
- New ways of working: Where services are delivered, competencies and the way audit teams want to work has to be revisited to help retain the right talent.
- Operating model agility: Activities are responsive to disruption, flex with the business strategy and coordinate with other lines of defense.
KPMG Powered Enterprise Internal Audit Finance is enabled by market leading platforms, including ServiceNow
Find out how Powered Internal Audit can help you
What's in the box?
Powered Enterprise provides you with three integrated elements for transformational success. Using our tried and tested operating model, implementation suite of tools and ongoing evolution services you can choose your desired functional outcomes then make them a reality.
Functional transformation across the enterprise
Be the competition that others want to beat.
Get your finance, future-ready.
Future-ready HR that delivers a new way of working.
Unlock potential with Powered Procurement.
Get more from your suppliers and supply chain.
Sell more and keep customers loyal.
Protect and transform for the digital future.
Achieving stability amid disruption.
Build trust by harnessing risk.
Consumer-grade business services.
Get more from your technology with Powered IT.
Outcome-driven functional transformation.
Tailored for industry specific requirements
Powered Enterprise for Government and Public Sector
Building agile, customer-centric services enabled by cloud and latest technologies.
KPMG Powered Enterprise for Healthcare
Enabling rapid business modernization and new ways of working.
KPMG Powered Enterprise for Industrial Manufacturing
Rapid business modernization to better connect customers and supply