‘Have you considered critical factors to make your system of vendors and distributors GST compliant?’
- Is your vendor/distributor/dealer network GST-enabled?
- Are you suitably placed to claim the valid tax credit?
- Are you equipped to minimise, negate, rectify mismatches for invoicing and other filings across the network?
- Can you avoid deploying additional workforce for the process of manual month-end reconciliations?
- Where will your finance team find GST support?
- Are you sure your entire value chain and ecosystem are GST-compliant?
- Can you own the entire GST solution at only a nominal monthly fee rather than a heavy upfront fee?
Making your ecosystem of vendors and distributors GST-compliant – KPMG & HP GST Solution
KPMG in India, in collaboration with Hewlett Packard (HP), introduced an affordable KPMG & HP GST Solution for MSMEs and vendors in May 2017, which thoroughly addresses the requirements of small firms for quickly transitioning to a GST-compliant business. The solution primarily caters to invoice generation, reconciliation with counter-party details and submission of returns. It can thus be adopted by larger firms also for making their ecosystem of vendors and distributors GST-compliant. The key features of the KPMG & HP GST Solution include:
- Generation of GST-compliant documents such as tax invoices, debit and credit notes, advances, etc.
- Reconciliation of outward and inward supplies with counter-party details
- Filing of GST returns
- Hardware, software, connectivity, technology support and GST support though chat, e-mail and on call.
Our value proposition for the KPMG & HP GST Solution
- A thorough GST invoicing solution to enable successful adoption of GST
- A dedicated helpdesk managed by specialised tax experts to support users on GST-related queries and operational issues, including tax filing returns for twenty four months
- Introductory training on day-to-day transactions and GST filing
- Available through all leading HP business partners, HP World stores and hpshopping.in/GST/KPMG
- Vulnerability and Penetration Testing protocols to ensure complete security of users’ sensitive data
For HP and KPMG, building public trust and inspiring confidence are major objectives while developing a solution for their clients. This solution is a bundle of everything that a company needs to smoothly transition from their current tax regime to GST. We are working towards making the solution available to the wider ecosystem to make it GST-compliant and helping companies reduce compliance overheads and reconciliation requirements.
The entire solution – including the laptop, dongle, two years of connectivity, cloud provisioning, GSP charges, eSign and GST support – is available to your vendors and distributors at an affordable price point starting at INR1,777 per month.